Z Vent is the ideal transport ventilator designed for both pre-hospital and intra-hospital use.
Z Vent offers unmatched durability and portability, delivering a full range of ventilation options in a device that’s simple to use.
Z Vent removes the complexity associated with many portable ventilators. Our Smart Help™ technology enables users to quickly resolve an alarm with simple on-screen prompts, a feature only available on ZOLL ventilators, while a Touch, Turn, and Confirm interface makes changing settings quick and easy.
In non-invasive ventilation modes, Z Vent’s Apnea Backup feature automatically ventilates patients when spontaneous breathing ceases, while Automatic Leak Compensation adjusts oxygen flow if a mask is ill-fitting.
The paraPAC Plus 301 gives you the versatility to deliver oxygen therapy, CPAP, demand oxygen and mechanical ventilation all from one compact, lightweight unit.
- Powerful, compact, portable and rugged gas powered ventilator
- Lighter weight and more ruggedness
- Suitable for adults, children and infants down to 5kg
- Use in mri scanner to 3 tesla
- Integrated peep function
- Airworthiness certificate
- Hyperinflation accessory for neonatal ventilation
P310NGB – Parapac plus with peep, cpcp and manual control
BABYPAC Infant transport ventilator – Specially developed for ventilation during transportation of neonates and infants up to 20kg
- Specially developed for ventilation during transportation of neonates and infants up to 20kg
- Unique variable concentration gas mixing system
- Gas powered, lightweight and portable
- Separate control for inspiratory and expiratory times
- Imv expiratory time
- Peep / cpap control
- Four operating modes
- New comprehensive integrated alarm system
- Mr compatible
- Independent, adjustable, pneumatic, high pressure alarm
- Suitable for long distance transport of patients
B100 – Babypac with built-in alarms – model b100