- The stretcher uses pe material with no discharge contamination
- Firm and rugged
- X-ray compatible
- The stretcher with safety belts.
- Can be used with head immobilizers / blocks
YDC-7A1 – Spinal boa – adult
YDC-7A4 – Spine board – child
- Scoop stretchers, emergency stretcher for ambulance to transfer patients.
- Equipped with a clutch hinge in the middle of both ends, which can separate the stretcher into two parts.
- The stretcher could strengthen the patients at origin place which could reduce the further hurt to the patients.
- The patient can be quickly & easily put in the stretcher and also the stretcher can be taken out from the back of patient without moving the patient. The length of the stretcher can be adjusted according to patient’s body.
- The foot-end is designed as a narrow-frame structure. It is made of high-strength aluminum alloy materials. Its mainly used for hospitals, sports, and ambulance carrying patients and wounded person.
- Made from high-density plastic material
- Large ear holes for monitoring patiet’s ear canal
- Can be used with scoop stretcher and spine stretcher
- Minimal interference with x-ra MRI or ct scanning procedures
- Waterproof plastic coating makes it easy to clean and prevents bacterial growth
EXTRICATION DEVICE – KED
- Used in vehicle extrication to remove victims of traffic collisions from motor vehicles.
- Used in conjunction with a cervical collar, the ked is a semi-rigid brace that secures the head, neck and torso in an anatomically neutral position.
- Body restraining system – primarily for use with spineboards.
- Straps thread through the board and secure around the patient using buckles