ZOLL AED PRO
The AED Pro provides the ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an AED. The Most Rugged, Full-Featured AED for Professional Rescuers
- Backlit LCD screen
- Soft carry case, rugged over-molded outer housing
- Multi-patient internal memory
- Sla battery and charger
- LRDA port
ZOLL AED PLUS
AED Plus automated external defibrillator includes LCD screen
- Voice prompt messages,
- Device advisory messages,
- Elapsed time,
- Shock count
- Chest compressions graph
The Cloud Changes Everything :
Programme managers can now use their local WiFi network to
remain permanently cloud-connected to the ZOLL PlusTrac AED
Programme Management System. If your AED 3 ever fails a
self-test, it will let you know immediately by email.
• Real CPR Help that can see your chest compressions during CPR
to let you know when you’re doing high-quality CPR.
• Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per
minute to comply with the latest Guidelines.
• Universal CPR Uni-padz for push-button selection of Child rescue
using the Child button on the front of the AED 3.