The MR850 can be used for the full range of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare therapies across the F&P Respiratory Care Continuum™
- One button selects optimal temperature and humidity levels for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Easy set up with simple controls and an easy to read display
- Clinically based alarm system
- Advanced algorithms and the ability to sense flow optimises humidification delivery and minimises nuisance alarms
- Automatic standby during periods of gas flow interruption or water out
GALEMED HUMI.AIDE 7 RESPIRATORY HUMIDIFIER
- Multiple operating modes Ippv, Nppv and manual.
- Ultra lightweight.
- Visual warning system displays abnormal location and
- Color-coded indications.
- Audible alarm system to alert the operator.
- Displays relative humidity on patient’s side.
- Measures temperature on both chamber and patient’s side.
- Compatible with iso standard rail mount or pole, table and rail clamp.
HEATED VENTILATOR CIRCUIT – NEONATE
Galemed neonate heated wire circuit single with water trap